BRM/MRM course February 2021 - cancelled due to COVID-19
Time & Location
About the Event
The course aims to foster positive attitudes favouring good personal communication, excellence in leadership skills and compliance with operating procedures.
The principles covered include:
- An understanding of the Human Factor within the Maritime environment
- Recognition of the significance of consistent good management and teamwork
- A willingness to change behaviour in a positive direction
- Awareness of the importance of using common management-related terminology
The following certificate will be issued by FMSC to participants who successfully complete* the course:
- Bridge Resource Management (AMSA approved), meeting the requirements of STCW Reg VIII/2 and Code Section A-VIII/2, Part 3 and 4, paragraphs 8-51.
*100% attendance, full participation and completion of all exercises is required.
1 hourBRM/MRM courseFMSC - Atwell Arcade